Receive Tips with Lime DJ
Lime DJ has partnered with leading, global payment gateway Stripe to bring a new tipping feature to our platform. Your audience will now be able to attach a tip to their song request using their credit card. When you receive a tip, the funds will be immediately deposited into your Stripe account and you will be notified on your Song Requests page with the tip amount shown beneath the song. Songs that receive a tip will automatically get bumped up the queue so that you can give them priority. The larger the tip, the higher up the queue they will get bumped!
- Go to the Settings page in the main dashboard and select your currency then click SETUP STRIPE INTEGRATION
- Follow the instructions and provide the information requested by Stripe to set up your account. It should only take a few minutes to do this.
- Once done you will be returned to Lime DJ where you can activate Stripe Tips on the settings page for your show.
- When people request a song they will be presented with a screen asking if they wish to send you a tip using their credit card.
- If a tip is received the funds will immediately appear in your Stripe account and the amount will appear beneath the song request on your Requests page. The song request will automatically be bumped up the queue in the order of tip amount.
- Each show has its own Tips page which will show you all the tips received and the transaction ID’s to cross reference.
- The Tipping page in your main dashboard shows you a history of all tips ever received on your account and you can download this history in a CSV file.
Platform fee of 5% plus Stripe card processing fee applies: USA: 2.9% + 30c / UK: 1.4% + 20p / AUS: 1.75% + 30c / Rest of world: 2.9% + 30c