Terms & Conditions of Use (last updated: May 2021)
The information provided on this website is provided by LimeDJ in good faith and is believed to be accurate at the time of compilation. However, the use of this website is at your sole risk. Neither LimeDJ nor any other related or affiliated entity of LimeDJ nor any of their respective directors or officers (collectively “LimeDJ Persons”) makes any representation or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of the information contained in this website or in websites linked to this website. To the extent permissible by law, LimeDJ Persons disclaim all liability (whether arising in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise) for any error or omission in the information in this website or in websites linked to this website or for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) suffered by the recipient of the information or by any other person.
LimeDJ may, without notice, amend the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting an amended version of this web page. You agree to continue to be bound by any amended terms and conditions and that LimeDJ has no obligation to notify you of such amendments.
Third party information, materials and websites
This website may provide information, articles and material that are written and prepared by people who are not employees or representatives of LimeDJ. Such material is provided for your interest and convenience only. The material will be clearly identified as the product of an independent third party. LimeDJ is not responsible for the content or accuracy of this material, and the opinions expressed in the material should not be taken as recommendations or opinions of LimeDJ.
This website may contain references to other websites or pages that are not operated by LimeDJ. Such links are provided for convenience and information purposes only. LimeDJ has not verified, and is not responsible for, the content of any other websites or pages linked to or linking to this site. LimeDJ does not endorse, approve or recommend the operators of those websites or the content of those websites.
Following links to any other websites or pages or linking this website to another site is entirely at your own risk and LimeDJ shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or expenses arising in connection with such linking.
Copyright, trademarks and intellectual property rights
Copyright, trademarks, database rights, patents and all similar rights in this website, web-app, phone-app and the information contained in it are owned by LimeDJ, its licensors or relevant third party content providers. You may use the information on this website and reproduce it in hardcopy for your personal reference only. The information may not otherwise be reproduced, distributed or transmitted to any other person or incorporated in any way into another database, document or other material without the prior written permission of LimeDJ. Any copy of materials which you make from the site must retain all copyright or other proprietary notices and disclaimers contained therein.
Trade names referred to in this website are trademarks owned by or licensed to LimeDJ or other content providers. Trademarks owned by LimeDJ or providers of content on this website are used to act as an indication of source or origin of associated services. Nothing on this website should be considered as granting any licence or right under any trademark of LimeDJ, or any third party.
Secure software access (app.limedj.com)
If you elect to subscribe to LimeDJ’s services and subsequently access and use the LimeDJ web-app (hereafter referred to as “LimeDJ software”), you agree:
- not disclose to anyone your user ID and/or password which are required to access LimeDJ software and to immediately inform LimeDJ if your password is misused, lost or stolen;
- that you have requested access to LimeDJ software for your convenience and have made your own independent assessment of the LimeDJ software for the purposes of submitting information relating to the operation of your business, including the adequacy of the internet and its security, and you are satisfied therewith;
- that LimeDJ will not be responsible for any errors in or omissions from the information submitted by you through the LimeDJ software and LimeDJ has no liability for any loss arising in relation to such errors or omissions;
- to indemnify LimeDJ Persons on an after tax basis from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees and expenses) arising from or relating to your access of the LimeDJ software (including, without limitation, any unauthorised access to your personal information and/or in connection with a LimeDJ Person acting or relying upon any information and/or instructions submitted by you via the LimeDJ software;
- that LimeDJ does not represent or warrant that the LimeDJ software will be error free or available at all times and you acknowledge the risks inherent in the use of the internet as a transmission medium. Accordingly, LimeDJ will not be liable for any loss arising from the use of the LimeDJ software as a means of submitting information, including but not limited to losses arising from:
(i) any computer viruses, malicious code or any other technical defect (including loss, damage or corruption of data);
(ii) errors or delays during transmission or receipt of information and/or instructions;
(iii) failure of transmission;
(iv) misuse or fraudulent use or access by unauthorised persons; or
(v) any circumstances beyond the control of LimeDJ including without limitation, unavailability or interruption of the internet or other electronic communication services;
LimeDJ may offer free trial accounts at no cost to the user, the duration of which will be indicated when signing up. LimeDJ is under no obligation to provide continued account access to the user once the trial period has lapsed if the user has not upgraded to a paid subscription.
Paid Subscription Accounts
LimeDJ offers a range of subscription based services with annual and casual payment options, the costs of these services are listed on the relevant product pages.
By ordering a subscription you agree;
- that you are liable to pre-pay in full, the amount indicated for the service(s) you require whether that be an annual subscription, casual payment monthly subscription or set-up fee.
- any subscriptions paid for are not auto renewable and you must renew manually for continued service once the time frame paid for has lapsed
Cancellation & Refunds
You may contact us in regards to your account or subscription by emailing support@LimeDJ.com
Upon receiving a cancellation request from you, your account will remain active for the period of time you have paid for upon which your account will be closed and all data permanently removed from our servers. LimeDJ does not provide refunds for unused services.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws applicable in the State of Queensland, Australia. You agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State and any courts which may hear appeals from those courts, in respect of any proceedings in connection with these Terms and Conditions or this website.